OK, it's been a week since I have put the bass rig on the market. So far, no hits for the full rig, but questions for the various pieces have been coming in.
So what's everything worth? Truthfully, it's worth whatever someone wants to pay for any of the items. However, thanks to my perusing similar offers and opportunities on my trusty three sites, provided everything is in good working order, clean and ready to sell, I've come up with a fair market value as follows:
* Carvin BR-410 Cabinet: $250.00
* Carvin BR-115 cabinet: $250.00
* Gallien-Krueger 400RB Bass Head: $150.00
* ART FXR Elite Multi-Effect Processor: $100.00
* Tech 21 SansAmp RackMount Tube Amp Emulator: $100.00
* Alesis 3630 Compressor/Limiter: $75.00
* Signal Flex Power Distributor/Rack Light: $100.00
* Ozite covered 6 space rack box: $25.00
* Miscellaneous patch cables: $25.00
or some kind soul could take the whole thing off my hands for $1,000.00 even (or best offer, of course ;) ). Hasn't happened yet, but hey, I can dare to dream :).