Friday, November 14, 2008

Madd Money: MKL Gets Blunt (1st "Interview")

Remember when I said I’d tell the tale of my being foolish with money and chances and opportunities I both fumbled as well as was blessed with? Really? Wow, you are one dedicated reader if you remember that line, and I thank you for reading ;).

All right, all kidding aside, I have my first official blog interview (cool!) posted over at Blunt Money. I was alerted to her request for “inspirational stories" regarding financial turnarounds (which I’m not so sure ours is) or attitudinal turnarounds (which I can say for certain is exactly what we have had). So click here if you’d like to know more about my mistakes with money than you may have *ever* wanted to know (LOL!).

My boy and I will be off to NLS this weekend at Coast Guard Island, so I’ll be pre-published through the weekend (plus another update on "The Shedding of Innocent Stuff"). I’ll catch up with everyone next Monday :).

No comments: