Friday, August 21, 2009

Tomorrow Night is *SHOWTIME*!!!

Anxious? YES!!!

Understand, I haven't been on a stage as a singer since 1993, and its been seventeen years since I played with this particular band. I cannot begin to say how amazing it has been to see so many friends from so many walks of life want to come out and see this show. I feel great about it, but at the same time, I fel a different kind of pressure to perform well than I ever have before. Does that sound weird? Anyway, in 37 hours, the doors will be open and the games will commence. As we used to say... "anything can happen at a High Wire show... and frequently does" (LOL!).

For the full details about this event, here ya go :):

Start Time: Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 8:30pm
End Time: Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 12:00am
Location: Vinnie's Bar & Grill
Street: 2045 Mount Diablo St
City/Town: Concord, CA
Price: $12.00 advance purchase, $15.00 at the door (21 and older ONLY!!!)

TO PURCHASE TICKETS, go to http://www.chrismooredrummer.com/cmd/Upcoming_Shows.html

If you need a place to stay, go to http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/oakcp?groupCode=crycrya&app=resvlink&fromDate=8/21/09&toDate=8/23/09

No comments: